Monday, March 11, 2024

SUNSET BEACH WATER TOWER HOUSE by TOM BROWN

 

I painted this during an exciting “Quick Draw” event in a Plein Air Competition. Artists were given a tight timeline to paint. Our blank canvases were officially stamped on the back at the start and had to be turned in to judges within three hours. This was my submission. And I was so pleased with it that I kept it for my own collection. I have finally decided to let it find a new home now. So if this speaks to you grab it fast; it will be available for only a few days. The subject is the landmark Sunset Beach Water Tower House, situated across Pacific Coast Highway from Huntington Harbor. It was once a water tower that has subsequently been converted to a unique residence overlooking the ocean. Click HERE


 


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home