Tuesday, January 09, 2007

ORIGINAL IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE PAINTING (click here to bid)



SOLD

"SADDLEBACK MOUNTAIN" 8x10 inches
This is a view of Saddleback Mountain under enormous billowing clouds at sunset. This fantastic vista is nearly walking distance from my home in Southern California. There is a special magic that finds its way into paintings created on location (en plein air).

In my paintings like this I try to communicate my emotional response to a subject and bring out the beauty I see. I use lively color and bold, energetic strokes to keep my work fresh and spontaneous so the emotion comes through. If you can sense this in my work and it adds beauty and joy to YOUR life, then I have succeeded. - Tom Brown.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dean H. said...

Your painting has succeeded very well. Great color nuances in the mountains and in the thickly painted trees.

Dean

6:29 AM  
Blogger Joyce said...

Yes, and for me too!

5:39 AM  
Blogger Joyce said...

Yes, and for me too!

5:39 AM  
Blogger Joyce said...

Yes, and for me too!

5:40 AM  
Blogger Joyce said...

Yes, and for me too!

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home