Tuesday, March 20, 2007

CALIFORNIA PLEIN AIR PAINTING (click here for my eBay auctions)



“THE SERENITY OF NATURE” by Tom Brown
8”x10” Original Oil on canvas panel

This peaceful scene is not far from my home in Southern California. I paint outdoors at locations like this several times weekly, but currently much of my time is also occupied in the studio creating larger paintings for a one man show that will be held later this year.

This painting will be included in my gallery show at a much higher price, but I am offering it on my blog for a short time at a reduced price with free shipping. If you wish to purchase it, email me at:

tombrownart@gmail.com

I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. To see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo. Thanks for looking.

1 Comments:

Blogger Todd Bonita said...

Wow Tom,

You're the real deal, this work is awesome! I wish I could paint the landscape with such loose bravado. Really strong brushwork. I look forward to visiting again.

Best,

Todd

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home