Sunday, March 04, 2007

DAILY PAINTING by Tom Brown (click here for my eBay auctions)


“A WALK IN THE COUNTRY” by Tom Brown
10”x8” Original Oil on canvas panel

When I conduct Plein Air Workshops I limit my choice of locations to spots easily reached by car, for the convenience of the others. But when I paint for my own enjoyment I often go far off the beaten path. I love to get out in the country with my paintbox and capture sights like this on canvas. Enjoy!

To purchase this painting, email me at:
tombrownart@gmail.com

I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. To see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo. Thanks for looking.

1 Comments:

Blogger William K. Moore said...

Tom.. great work... I always thought yours to be among the best in the plein air dept. Consistently solid work and inspiring. Glad to hear you are in the L.A. area. We'll have to arrange for some outdoor painting - soon!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home