Thursday, May 17, 2007

BACK BAY STUDY, CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR DAILY PAINTING (click here to see my other paintings on eBay)


“BACK BAY STUDY” by Tom Brown
5X7” Original Oil

Today’s thought to savor:
Enjoying the clean, crisp morning air when the world is silent.


In addition to posting a new painting each day I am now including a daily thought like the one above to inspire, lift your spirits or simply bring a smile to your heart. It doesn’t relate to the painting, it’s just my hope that you may have a better day because of it.

Today’s painting was done at the beginning of a recent plein air workshop at the Back Bay Wildlife Sanctuary in Newport Beach. The sky was overcast, muting the usual brilliant colors of the cliffs and bay. It was a very calm and peaceful moment in the day. Click the picture to see a larger image. I hope you like it, and have a good day.

To purchase today’s painting, please email me at:
tombrownart@gmail.com

I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. To see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I love the clean crisp morning air. Finally beautiful weather here in Southern New England.
I love your paintings.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I love the shape of the palm tree.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home