Tuesday, June 26, 2007

ROSES, DAILY PAINTING (click here to see my eBay art)


“ROSES FROM OUR YARD” by Tom Brown
IMPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTING
8X10 INCHES
SOLD

My wife cut these roses from our yard and I grabbed the opportunity to turn them into this colorful still life while I had the chance. I took this arrangement back outside and painted it under the warm California sun. This is one of those paintings that will bring a feeling of summer sunshine and fresh air into your home every day of the year.

Hope you like this one. If you just can’t live without it, email me and we can make it yours.
tombrownart@gmail.com

I accept PayPal, Money Orders or personal checks. I ship to US only. To see my paintings that are offered on eBay click the headline above this photo.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Going barefoot

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home