Sunday, October 07, 2007

BEACH, SURF, SAND - CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR PAINTING


“BEACHFRONT SPARKLE” by Tom Brown
6x6 inch Original oil painting by Tom Brown
SOLD

I especially liked the reflections of the surf on the wet sand and the impressive cloud formation overhead in this scene. This is one of two paintings I recently did at the ocean on a cloudy day. The other one has already sold and this one is now on eBay.

Keep an eye on my blog for the FREE PAINTING GIVEAWAY!
I will give away a FREE painting on my blog this month, and it will NOT be at the very end of the month. Keep checking every day to see when I do it, then email me within 48 hours to win.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Being hypnotized by watching the surf roll in

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger craigstephens said...

Very nice! Simple but lots of drama.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Tom Brown said...

Thanks Craig. I always appreciate comments. - Tom

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home