Monday, October 29, 2007

WORKSHOP ANNOUNCEMENT, PLUS DAILY PAINTING


SOLD

ENROLL NOW for my PLEIN AIR WORKSHOP near Hollywood on November 17 and 18. It’s for ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS or professional artists. The cost is $100 for one day, or $180 for both days. Email me now to save a spot! tombrownart@gmail.com

We will be painting at a breath-taking location that has been used in over a dozen movies and TV shows. Very inspirational! If you have ever wanted to try your hand at Plein Air painting or polish your skills, this is the perfect opportunity.

I will share ALL my secrets, tips and techniques with you. All mediums are welcome, but I will be demonstrating in oils. Early enrollment is suggested. My workshops fill up fast and class size is limited so that I can give lots of personal attention. Don't wait too long.

Today's painting: “SECLUDED”
6x6 original oil
To purchase, email me at tombrownart@gmail.com I ship to the United States only.

THE WINNER has been chosen for the FREE painting from my blog and the painting is being shipped today. Thanks to each of you for entering, and thank you for all the kind comments about my work. This was so much fun that I have decided to do it again in November, so stay tuned!

Today’s thought to smile about:
An exciting new workshop to attend

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Moses Botkin said...

I love the scale on this one. The house lets the viewer know just how grand that tree is.

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home