Thursday, November 22, 2007

IMPRESSIONIST LANDSCAPE PAINTING, HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA




“NATURAL AIR CONDITIONING”
6x8 original oil painting, ready to frame

SOLD

Last Friday while driving to the location for a painting workshop, I found this charming scene when I got off the freeway to stretch my legs. I couldn’t resist.

I grabbed my small pochade box and proceeded to capture it in oils. Since the camera was handy I shot photos as the painting developed. I thought the artists who follow my blog may enjoy seeing them, as well as my paintbox with the work in progress. The missing shingles and boards on the buildings supplied the title for this painting.

If you are interested in this painting or if you would like to have me create a larger painting as a Christmas gift for that extra special person in your life please email me and we can work out the details. tombrownart@gmail.com I paint in all sizes, but only offer small “appetizers” online. A painting makes the perfect gift and there is still time to have a special piece created in time for Christmas!

Today’s thought to smile about:
Discovering a ready-made composition just waiting to be painted.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home