Friday, November 02, 2007

PAINT WITH ME AT THIS LOCATION, SEE DETAILS HERE


“HIGH DESERT DRAMA”
6x6 original oil
Click the headline to bid.


This is one of the stunning locations where you can paint with me during my PLEIN AIR WORKSHOP on November 17th and 18th. There is still time to enroll if you act soon. This is a very special workshop; you don’t want to miss it.

I teach the basics as well as things no other instructors teach. For example I will show you how to look at the landscape with the eye of an artist, to find the “magic” in the scene. And I’ll show you how to capture that magic on canvas and make your paintings “keepers.”

This workshop is for everyone, from ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS to professional artists. The cost is $100 for one day, or $180 for both days. Check my website for full details and how to enroll: http://www.tombrownstudio.com/

The location shown here has been used in countless movies and TV shows including the 60's television series "Star Trek, "Bonanza", "F-Troop", "Have Gun, Will Travel", "The Adventures of Rin Tin Tin", "The Big Valley", "Broken Arrow", "Buffalo Bill Jr.", "The Cisco Kid", "The High Chaparral", "Kung Fu", "Maverick", "The Wild, Wild West" and many more. In fact, as I painted this a film crew was busy constructing a set for a new movie that is about to be filmed nearby.

I hope you can join me; this is going to be an outstanding workshop!

Today’s thought to smile about:
The magic of movies

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom,
I love your interpretation of Vasquez in this little painting. I'm really looking forward to the workshop!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home