Monday, March 03, 2008

DAILY PAINTING, CONTEMPORARY STILL LIFE BY TOM BROWN


“THE COLOR OF GLASS”
6x6 inch original oil painting
To purchase this painting, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net
SOLD

Two things to watch for this month:

1) I will post the next installment of art-career tips that I hope will be useful. The focus will be online marketing and expanding your market. This is the best time in history to be a professional fine artist, and I’ll show you why.

2) I will do another FREE ART GIVEAWAY this month. You might be the lucky winner. Here’s what last month’s winner (Kim V.) said:

“Thanks Tom! Earlier this week I entered a contest to win a free oil painting created by the very talented Tom Brown and I won!
If you haven't seen Tom’s artwork you don't know what you’re missing! His work is dynamic with lots of bold color and brushwork. Not only is he an extremely talented artist but he is an amazing teacher as well….”

The “rules” are simple: Keep watching my blog every day. When I post the notice, you will have 24 hours to email me your entry into the free drawing. There are no strings attached; even shipping is free.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Collections of glass bottles

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim VanDerHoek said...

Seeing myself quoted on your blog is pretty cool! I love the painting, thank you!

Kim V.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Rita Foster said...

this is great! i love the glass

12:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is very Cezanne, I was surprised by how intelligently the apple was handled. There is real art, (like the apple) and there is illistration, both are beautiful, but real art is more thinking, less obvious, and more compelling. Wow, I love this painting! -Carol (I'm almost done equiping my staff with bullet proof watches, so that they can pretend to be road warriors while they are making paper, (I hate you people, said with affection) then I will be free to buy something for me, like a Tom Brown painting. I won the Benson case, for some reason Officer 'Chicken' Benson was afraid to take the stand, and the judge had no choice but to dismiss the case. Well, any win is a good win, and I did get to see him sweat bullets for a good twenty minutes before he chickened out. (for all the good it did him, I am turning the brief and the evidence exhibits in to Internal Affairs, he might well still get fired, even if not by court order, that's what he gets for treating an artist like a tramp. Or was he treating a tramp like an artist, I'm not really sure, but I do know that he will think twice about violating the civil rights of any bag ladies in the future.)

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home