Saturday, July 26, 2008

VINEYARDS, WINE COUNTRY PAINTING BY TOM BROWN




“CALIFORNIA WINE COUNTRY”
6x5 inch original oil painting

To purchase this, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

I painted, sampled some memorable vintages and enjoyed a relaxing change of scenery while on a recent trip to California Wine Country. Yesterday I posted one of the plein air paintings done there.

This is another of the paintings I did on location there, along with a few photos of the magnificent scenery. Enjoy the view, and perhaps enjoy a glass of wine at the end of your day. Thanks for stopping to look.

Today’s thought to smile about:
Touring the vineyards

1 Comments:

Blogger trailbee said...

What fabulous work. I have wiggled my way through from Silverwoman Studio to other fabulous art blogs. I just didn't look in the right places for what I needed! I'm an old newcomer and am still in the charcoal stage, and might remain there forever, who knows; but color is rearing it's lovely, enticing head, and my fingers are itching. Thank you for pointing out the possibilities.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home