Saturday, September 20, 2008

PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY BY TOM BROWN


“PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY”
by Tom Brown
6x6 inch original oil
Email for purchasing details. tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

Many artists tend to specialize in just one type of subject like still life, or figurative, or landscape. I like to paint it all. Figures. Landscapes. Still life paintings. Portraits. Whatever moves my spirit.

This is probably a result of having been an artist all my life. From the time I was a small child I wanted to be an artist. My mother was an accomplished artist, as was her father. I suppose it was in my genes.

I also enjoy sharing what I’ve learned with other artists through my TV show and workshops. FYI, a few spots are still available in some of my upcoming classes. If you can’t attend my classes, you may be interested in my instructional CDs or DVDs. Email for details. tombrownstudio@cox.net.

I hope you enjoy today’s painting as much as I enjoyed creating it and then eating the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Thanks for stopping by.

Today’s thought:
Loads of peanut butter and jelly on a sandwich. Mmm!

1 Comments:

Blogger trailbee said...

This is a great picture! My very best favorite food, and great brain food for school, with a banana! I love this. Thank you.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home