Tuesday, November 04, 2008

COLORFUL DAILY PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


CONTEMPORARY DAILY PAINTING BY TOM BROWN

“PLAYING WITH COLORS”
6x6 inch original oil painting
by Tom Brown

tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

I guess everyone likes to play with colors. My colors are oil paints, and these are some of the hues my wife uses. They were lying atop my wife’s makeup table and the colors caught my eye.

Rather than go out on location and paint en plein air today, I decided to stay in and do a studio piece. I had fun with this one and I like the way it turned out. Let me know if you like it too.

To purchase this painting or leave comments, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net. Thanks for stopping to look.

Today’s happy thought:
Colors to play with.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann Reyes said...

Beautiful, fresh color! I love it!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home