Sunday, January 04, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM TOM BROWN


“SILVER AND RED”
6x6 inch original oil painting
by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

Thank you everyone, for a wonderful 2008. And HAPPY 2009!

I want to sincerely thank each of you who purchased my art this past year. Your support enables me to continue doing what I love most.

I want to thank each of you who purchased paintings shown on my blog. I always enjoy your delightful emails when you receive the artwork and see it in person. It truly makes my day to know someone has connected with my work. This is what an artist lives for. And it is reinforced by the number of you who have returned so frequently for additional paintings throughout the year. To me that says it all.

I want to extend a heartfelt thank you to each of you who privately commissioned me to create original paintings for you that now decorate your homes or offices. A number of very special private commissions were created this past year for wedding gifts, anniversaries and birthdays, and for these I feel truly honored.

I consider this the most genuine demonstration of your appreciation for my work, and I am very moved by your support and trust. Thank you.

I also want to thank all the loyal students in the workshops I conduct as well as those who have followed my art instruction on CDs, DVDs, and my TV show. I enjoy sharing with other artists what I have learned over the years, and it thrills me to see students suddenly take their art to new levels. (By the way, I will begin teaching a new Plein Air Workshop on January 10th and there are still a few spots open. We will meet on Saturday mornings for 5 weeks at various locations around Orange County, California. Email me if you’re interested in attending: tombrownstudio@cox.net)

In 2008 I began shipping internationally for just a few special collectors. Gradually the word spread and now a great many of my paintings are now displayed in far-flung corners of the world. It must take a special trust for those of you in distant lands to purchase artwork you have never seen in person. And my heart has been greatly warmed by the fact that so many of you have come back again and again for additional purchases. Thank you so much.

2008 has been a wonderful year and I look forward to new and exciting things in 2009! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home