Friday, April 24, 2009

CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR by TOM BROWN


“ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE”
6x8 inch Impressionist Plein Air Painting
by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net

I feel very privileged to live in such a beautiful part of the country. Mountains, farms and rolling hills surround my home. There are endless landscapes begging to be painted.

A brief drive from my home in Southern California is the ocean and surf, palm trees and sandy beaches. It’s the perfect setting for a day of painting or just to have a picnic and relax.

A short distance in another direction is the desert, with its own brand of rugged natural beauty. There is far more here to discover than one would imagine, and I always enjoy a painting trip to the desert.

If I choose to head in yet another direction I can soon be high atop a majestic mountain range. Wherever I look, it’s a plein air painter’s dream. And every day feels like another day in Paradise.

Thanks for looking. Enjoy the view and I hope you have a wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home