Thursday, April 02, 2009

LARGE LANDSCAPE BY TOM BROWN


“HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS”
11x14 inch original oil painting by Tom Brown

“That’s where I would like to live,” someone commented when viewing this painting. It’s an idyllic setting, with a cozy white house nestled beneath sheltering trees and hillsides rolling out in all directions. I think this will bring a sense of peace and serenity to any room in your home. If you would like to make this yours, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net

By the way if you’re an artist living in Orange County, California you may want to join my group of plein air painters this Saturday morning. I’m teaching a private workshop at a harbor near the ocean, and newcomers are welcome. There is a small fee for the day’s session; email me for details if you’re interested: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Thanks for looking. Have a beautiful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home