Sunday, June 07, 2009

MINIATURE PLEIN AIR by TOM BROWN


“VIEW INTO THE CANYON”
4x5.5 inch original plein air oil painting
by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net
SOLD

This little gem was done on location as a demonstration painting for my plein air students in Laguna Canyon recently. It was a quick study showing the effects of aerial perspective in the landscape, how to use values, and how to choose a solid composition. I hope you like it.

I want to say a big "THANK YOU" to all those who took the time to stop by and see me at the Art Fair yesterday. It was great fun seeing so many familiar faces, and even meeting a number of you whom I have only known through my blog and emails until now.

Thanks again. Have a beautiful day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jelaine Faunce said...

Lovely. Simple. Beautiful.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Marian Fortunati said...

I'll bet the day turned out beautifully. I would have liked to meet you...
Hope it was successful and beautiful!!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home