Wednesday, July 15, 2009

URBAN SCENE, RAILROAD CROSSING by TOM BROWN


“BLING BLING BLING”
6x6 inch original oil painting
by Tom Brown

To purchase this painting, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Beauty can be found in unlikely places. I couldn’t resist creating a small painting of this scene but I also work much larger. Many of my studio paintings are several feet or more in width.

Creating a large painting is an exhilarating experience that provides a true sense of accomplishment. But many artists struggle to retain freshness and vitality in their paintings when working on a large scale.

My new “Painting BIG package” is now in stock again, and it will help any artist overcome the common pitfalls encountered when creating larger works.

This package includes a two-part video from my TV show entitled “Secrets To Creating Successful Large Oil Paintings,” where the camera follows me from start to finish as I create a large painting.

PLUS you will receive a printed guide entitled “Essential Secrets To Painting BIG.” This is an absolute must for any artist who wants to create successful large-scale works or paintings that require multiple painting sessions to complete.

The entire package of two DVDs plus the printed guide is only $50. Email me for ordering details: tombrownstudio@cox.net

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Mate I love this, great subject and I admire the way you portrayed it! I think the composition is so interesting! Great work!

p.s. I love this blog!

12:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wicked dude!!!
great title too :)

opps did I just leave a smiley face.....sorry

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home