Wednesday, October 07, 2009

TWILIGHT PLEIN AIR PAINTING, FREE ONLINE ART LESSON by TOM BROWN


“MAGIC MOMENTS”
5x7 inch California impressionist
plein air oil painting by Tom Brown

Yesterday I posted a plein air nocturne and offered a FREE ONLINE ART LESSON for other artists, packed with tips on how to get started. Email me for your free copy if you’re interested.

Today’s painting was done just before twilight, during that magic time when the fading light creates dusty soft hues across the sky and eases us gently into evening.

When I had finished this painting I cleaned my palette and put out fresh paint in preparation for another nocturne painting. I didn’t have long to wait. By the time I had grabbed some dinner and taken care of a few tasks it was dark and I was ready to set out for anther night painting session.

Check back tomorrow to see the results. To purchase this painting, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net

1 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

Love that Magic time , beautiful light!

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home