Friday, May 07, 2010

LARGE URBAN OIL PAINTING BY TOM BROWN




"SLEEPING CITY SIDEWALK"
12x16 INCH ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING
BY TOM BROWN

This painting is very affordably priced at the moment. Email tombrownstudio@cox.net for details.
SOLD

I sometimes enjoy playing with urban scenes like this as a break from the pristine plein air landscapes I usually paint. I was particularly pleased with this one and decided to include a photo of the scene along with my interpretation. Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping.
- - Tom Brown

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann Reyes said...

Oooooh, very nice, Tom!!! The colors are wonderful in this.

12:58 PM  
Blogger R Yvonne Colclasure said...

This is very different from what you usually paint. I like it a lot. I am glad you posted the photo. I like the way you broke it all down, makes me want to do one, and I usually avoid such scenes. Ditto on the colors.

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home