Saturday, July 24, 2010

TOM BROWN PALETTE KNIFE LANDSCAPE


“MYSTERY STOP SIGN”
5x7 INCH ORIGINAL OIL
ON MASONITE PANEL
BY TOM BROWN

SOLD

Another road painting done with my trusty pochade box and palette knife. In the middle of noplace particular there is an official stop sign here. For no known reason. No crossroad. No driveway. Nothing. Just the stop sign. It’s a mystery. I simply HAD to paint this one. I hope you like it.

I still paint with a brush and will continue to show those paintings as well, but in the next couple of days I’ll also be featuring more of these small palette knife paintings done while on the road. This little jewel is painted on a prepared masonite panel ready to frame or display on a shelf easel.

This painting is very affordably priced at the moment. If you would like it to grace your walls, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home