Friday, September 10, 2010

DAISIES, TOM BROWN STILL LIFE PAINTING


"CHILDHOOD MEMORIES"
8x10 INCH ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING
BY TOM BROWN


As a small boy I once presented my Mom with a beautiful bouquet of flowers that I had found growing around the edge of our yard and the neighbor’s yard. Imagine her surprise.

Daisies were part of that bouquet and I recalled that childhood memory as I was painting these daisies from my own yard. Summer is drawing to a close and this is a final tribute to summer colors.

I felt the orange and blues in this composition helped bring out the beauty of these simple flowers. I hope you agree.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day. And if you’d like this painting for your home let me know: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home