Tuesday, November 09, 2010

CHILD AT THE BEACH, PLEIN AIR PAINTING BY TOM BROWN



“LITTLE TREASURE”
6x8 inch original plein air
oil painting by Tom Brown
While setting up to paint at the ocean this morning I spotted this small child discovering buried treasures in the sand. I quickly did a few pencil sketches to capture the feeling I wanted, then painted this 6x8 inch oil on canvas. I thought it might be interesting to show some of my sketches as well as the painting. Enjoy!

This painting is on eBay with a VERY low starting bid for a short time. Click here to bid:
http://shop.ebay.com/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Thanks for stopping. Have a peaceful day,
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Marian Fortunati said...

The painting and the drawings are precious!!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home