Sunday, December 05, 2010

PLEIN AIR PAINTING BY TOM BROWN, PLUS BOOK PREVIEW


To preview my new book click here:
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1786423
The new Collector’s Edition of my paintings is now available.
It is a hardbound “Coffeetable” book with a colorful dust jacket, 120 pages, full color, over 175 pictures, and WORLDWIDE SHIPPING in time for Holiday Gift-Giving! Click the link for a short preview.

Today’s painting is shown in this book. This painting “AUTUMN MEMORIES” is an 8x10 inch Plein Air Original Oil Painting, ready to frame. It is currently available. If you are interested in this painting email me for details. Note: Due to a technical difficulty my EMAIL LINK temporarily does not work, but you can manually send an email to me at this address: tombrownstudio@cox.net Just copy and paste that address into an email and I will receive it.

Also remember to visit my big “MINIATURES” sale on eBay for original oil paintings at VERY affordable prices. Click here:
http://shop.ebay.com/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home