Monday, January 31, 2011

NEW VIDEO RELEASE and COLORFUL LANDSCAPE BY TOM BROWN



FULL-LENGTH VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE:
The full length video of my Plein Air painting of the “EL TORO CONTROL TOWER” is now available on DVD, priced at just $30.

It is 1 hour in length and it was filmed in real time, entirely on location as an episode of my TV show. This painting is featured on the cover of the new Collector’s Edition book of my paintings.

The video covers everything from start to finish. At each step of the process I fully explain what I am doing, and why, and how. (Artists will appreciate this.)

It begins with my initial pencil sketch to establish the composition. Then I proceed step-by-step through the lay-in, initial color scheme and complete development of the painting, to the finished piece.

Shipping is free within the USA, however I no longer ship internationally.

To order this video on DVD email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net .

Today’s painting:
“MAGIC MOMENTS”
11x14 inch original oil painting
To purchase email: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home