Thursday, October 13, 2011

NATURE TRAIL, PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE BY TOM BROWN



The hectic pace of daily life falls away during a peaceful walk in Nature. And that’s the feeling I wanted to capture here.

I painted this on location using a palette knife rather than brushes. I always enjoy the bold, clean strokes that occur when using this painting tool. Enjoy the view and have a peaceful day.

This painting is named simply “PEACEFUL NATURE WALK.” It is a 6x6 inch oil painting on a prepared panel, ready to frame.

I’ve put this painting on eBay with a very low starting bid. If you like it, place a bid now before I change my mind. (I can’t raise the starting bid once a bid has been placed.)

Click here to bid:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Thanks for looking,
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home