Sunday, October 02, 2011

PAINT WITH TOM BROWN ON LOCATION



Because my plein air kit is so compact and lightweight it makes outdoor painting a delight.

Especially at times like this, where I wanted to capture the light and mood of the moment in this 5x8-inch sunset/moonrise painting.

California Artists: My NEW Plein Air Workshop begins next Saturday. Come join the group!

These classes are for all skill levels, from absolute beginners to advanced painters. I give lots of personal attention and we always have a great time.

I’ll teach you how to create solid compositions, how to master color temperature, how to create color harmony, how to work with a limited palette and much more. (I even show beginning painters how to assemble a completely FREE outdoor starter easel.)

We meet 5 consecutive Saturday mornings from 9am to noon at a variety of scenic locations around Orange County, California. The first class will be held October 8 in Irvine, California.

Email me for details if you would like to join us, or to purchase this painting.
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home