Sunday, January 22, 2012

ONE DOLLAR AUCTION, PLEIN AIR STUDY by TOM BROWN



I painted this preliminary study on location before tackling a larger canvas of the same subject. I sometimes do this when painting outdoors to “lock in” the light and colors of the scene before conditions can change.

I then used this as a guide to keep me on track as I created the larger canvas. I painted this as a demonstration for other artists during a Plein Air workshop I taught at a serene wildlife sanctuary.

ARTISTS: I plan to conduct a FREE PLEIN AIR WORKSHOP from 10:00 am to noon next Saturday morning, January 28. Stay tuned for more details.

This canvas is approximately 8.25 x 5.5 inches. I am including a photo showing how this study might be framed for display, but it is sold unframed.

Click here to bid:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Thanks for looking.
tombrownstudio@cox.net

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home