Friday, October 12, 2012

TOM BROWN 5x7 CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR PAINTING, MOUNTAINS, PALM TREES, ARCHITECTURE, CARS

$1 AUCTION. CLICK HERE:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg

While my wife shopped, I painted.

We were at a mall in Foothills Ranch, surrounded by scenery that was begging to be painted.

My wife wanted some leisurely time to browse the sales so I decided to have some fun with my paints while she shopped.

A good time was had by all. My wife found some irresistible bargains and I amused myself creating two sparkling little paintings to capture the view.

Yesterday I posted one of them; this is the other. If this little jewel speaks to you, click on the auction link above. The opening bid is just one dollar.

Thanks for looking.
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home