Tuesday, March 26, 2013

YACHT, HARBOR, PLEIN AIR PAINTING and WORKSHOP INFO by TOM BROWN



$1 AUCTION - CLICK HERE TO BID:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg

CALLING ALL SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ARTISTS:
On April 6th I begin teaching a new Plein Air workshop and there is still time to register. I have a number of exciting new things to share with everyone in this workshop; I hope you can make it. We will paint at a variety of locations around Orange County, California for 5 consecutive Saturdays from 9am to noon. Email me for details if you’re interested.


Today I am showing another demonstration painting I did for the group of artists in a recent Plein Air workshop I taught. I am also including a photo of the actual scene that was taken as I painted this. I thought it would be interesting to compare with my interpretation of the scene. 

Thanks for looking, and let me know if you can attend the new Plein Air workshop.
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home