Friday, September 20, 2013

MOROCCO, $15 MINIATURE OIL PAINTINGS by TOM BROWN

 
 

Years ago while visiting Morocco I did countless sketches to use when creating oil paintings like these.

I was impressed with the differences in culture, clothing, architecture, and more. I wanted to capture those impressions in oil paintings when it was convenient. And so as I roamed around I continually sketched and took notes.

These paintings were done from those sketches, and they bring back many colorful memories. I hope you like them, and if you’re interested in any of these small oil paintings, they’re just $15 apiece.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THESE $15 PAINTINGS while they’re still available:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/tombrownfineart?ref=seller_info

Thanks for looking.
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home