Thursday, December 26, 2013

PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE, 6x4 INCH ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING by Tom Brown

This little gem has been hanging on my studio wall since the day I painted it. And I've finally decided to share it on eBay. 

Paintings done on location working directly from nature always seem to carry a bit of extra magic, and this is no exception. 

There's something about getting out in the fresh air and sunshine with my paint box and capturing the sensations I'm experiencing. The warmth of the sun, the clean fresh air, the sounds of birds; it all seems to become a part of the painting. 

I hope you can feel the same sense of joy in this one that I felt when painting it. 

BTW – I still have a few wonderful paintings priced at Holiday Prices on Etsy and eBay. ORIGINAL OIL PAINTINGS make wonderful gifts for the art lovers on your gift list. Or if you’re a new collector, this is a great way to start your personal art collection at entry level prices.

CLICK HERE FOR MY ETSY STORE:

CLICK HERE FOR MY EBAY PAINTINGS:

Thanks for looking.
Tom Brown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home