Sunday, September 28, 2014

ARTISTS CHOICE, CONTEMPORARY URBAN STREET SCENE by TOM BROWN

Click HERE to bid on this painting.

“NOT JUST ANOTHER PRETTY FACE”
6x4 original oil on Masonite panel
I was stuck in traffic behind this cement-mixer truck. And I suddenly realized this had great potential as the subject for a very interesting and unique painting. A few quick photos gave me the reference I needed. Back in the studio I worked out this composition and created the painting I had visualized while stuck in traffic. I love the way it turned out and I am very torn about releasing this one, but I’ve put it on eBay with a slightly higher starting bid than usual. If you like it, place a bid now because I may change my mind and raise the starting bid even higher. But once a bid has been placed I can’t alter the auction, so don’t wait too long.

Browse my Etsy store too
Artists: check out my downloadable Art Tutorials
Questions? Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net

Thanks for stopping to look.
Tom Brown


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home