Friday, September 19, 2014

TOM BROWN “Mayberry Back Street” Plein Air Oil Painting

Click HERE for immediate purchase.
5 x 7 inch PLEIN AIR PAINTING on MASONITE PANEL

I named this one “MAYBERRY BACK STREET.” I painted it during a recent road trip when we stopped for a couple of days in this charming little town that reminded me of Mayberry in the old TV series. This is a beautiful ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING created while working directly from Nature on location, which is called "PLEIN AIR" painting.

I love doing these little paintings. They’re relaxing to paint, they go quickly, and they have lots of sparkle! Rather than store them away where nobody sees them I prefer to share them online at prices anyone can afford as a way to introduce my work to new collectors.

See more of my paintings on eBay
Artists: check out my downloadable Art Tutorials
Questions? Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home