Tuesday, September 30, 2014

THE DISAPPEARING LANDSCAPE, PLEIN AIR PAINTING by TOM BROWN

Click HERE to bid on this painting.
“PARADISE LOST” (See explanation below)
6x4 original oil on Masonite panel

A new housing development is about to replace this pristine landscape. Road cones are already set up (you can see them in the foreground of this painting). And heavy equipment is being moved into place to begin grading the land. I wanted one last chance to share this beautiful scenery with you before it disappears forever.

Enjoy the view, and if you would like to continue to enjoy it I encourage you to place a bid on this painting. Thanks for stopping to look.

Browse my Etsy store too
Artists: Check out my downloadable Art Tutorials.
Questions? Email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net
Thanks for stopping to look.
Tom Brown


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home