Monday, August 17, 2015

$14.98 ORIGINAL PLEIN AIR 5x7 INCH OIL PAINTING by TOM BROWN

CLICK HERE for this 5x7 oil painting
Being able to find the beauty in commonplace things like this quiet country road opens up new vistas of enjoyment in life. It’s very relaxing to get outside in the fresh air and sunshine, set up my pochade paint box and capture the peacefulness of a scene like this in an oil painting.

For this painting I used my favorite pochade box shown in some of my previous posts. It’s very sturdy, very light and travels well. And it costs about $20. I generally keep it in the back of my car for moments like this when I see something I want to paint on the spur of the moment. For more details on that pochade box CLICK HERE.
Questions? Email me here: 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home