Saturday, September 26, 2015

CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR 8x10 OIL by TOM BROWN

CLICK HERE for this painting
I was filmed for a TV show as I painted this scene, and the show eventually became a series that I hosted. Each episode was filmed at a different location (en plein air) as I captured the scene on canvas. This is another painting I created as one of the pieces for a solo show of my work at the Irvine Fine Arts Center awhile ago, and held it back for my own collection until now. I was very pleased with the way this one turned out and decided to keep it at the time. It's been hanging on my wall at home until now. I've finally decided to let it find a new home, so I'm offering it here at a price anyone can afford. 

Questions? Email me here:
tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home