Tuesday, June 07, 2016

ANOTHER AIRSTREAM CAMPER by TOM BROWN

“SPARKLING IN THE SUNLIGHT” AIRSTREAM 5x7 OIL PAINTING by TOM BROWN
CLICK HERE for this painting. I love painting these shiny silver campers; it’s almost irresistible.
     Yesterday I posted one of my Airstream paintings here and got such wonderful response I decided to post another today. (Thanks you to all who emailed me about it, by the way.)
     I also received a message from the organizers of the big annual event at the Airstream corporation where their recent art show was held.
     Participation in the art show was by invitation only, and the local newspaper contacted me for an interview and ran a feature article about my work. A link to that feature article is below. I was told that my entry in that art show was one of the most popular, and my painting was promptly purchased.
CLICK HERE for the newspaper feature story about my Airstream paintings.
Questions: Email me here: tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home