Tuesday, November 08, 2016

DRAW & PAINT THE CLOTHED FIGURE with TOM BROWN

My new FIGURE WORKSHOP starts this week! It’s called DRAWING & PAINTING THE CLOTHED FIGURE. In it you can just draw. Or paint. Or you can do both, using any media you like.
    
Everybody is welcome, even absolute beginners. And I’ll give you all the personal help you want. Experienced artists will grow here too. I have lots of new things to share.
    
We’ll meet in the Irvine Fine Arts Center from 1:00 to 3:30 pm for 5 Saturdays, starting this week.
    
To enroll, contact them at 949-724-6880 and ask for course number 172469.
     Or to enroll online click HERE and enter course number: 172469.
     Hope to see you there! Meanwhile if you have any questions, feel free to email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net
CLICK HERE for my eBay auctions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home