Saturday, November 04, 2017

THE GREEN RAY by TOM BROWN

The “GREEN RAY” is an optical effect that can occur at the moment the sun dips below the horizon. The result is a flash of brilliant green, lasting very briefly. I have witnessed it over the ocean several times here in California, and after one such viewing I created this painting to help record the colors and effects of this remarkable phenomenon. Until recently I have kept this painting hanging on my studio wall, but I have finally decided to let it find a new home. If you’re interested, it’s available HERE for a short time. You may want to add it to your collection while it’s available.  
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@gmail.com
#impressionist #greenray #ocean #greenflash #fineart #impressionism #boldbrush #originalart #oilpainting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home