Friday, December 29, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR from TOM BROWN


It’s a balmy 67 degrees this morning here in sunny Southern California. Many of my Facebook friends are snowbound in other parts of the country, and I feel fortunate living here where I can get outdoors and paint in comfort any time of the year.
     Here’s a quick study I did early this morning. It’s a 6x8-inch oil painting on a gessoed panel. I thought it might also be interesting to show my gear. I used a very compact pochade box for this one. Everything except the tripod fits into the small shoulder bag that’s on the ground in the bottom right photo. Fully loaded, the entire kit weighs just a couple of pounds which makes it great for taking almost anywhere.
     Click HERE to check out my gallery of available paintings. And HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@gmail.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home