Tuesday, March 06, 2018

MY NEWEST VIDEO IS OUT!

“Painting Cheesecake The EASY Way”
Come look over my shoulder while I paint a delicious cheesecake. What’s more fun than that? This oil painting lesson is for everyone; beginners and professionals alike.
     You’ll get to watch every brush stroke I take. And I’ll explain how I add taste appeal to food paintings like this. Plus special things I do to keep a painting interesting year after year on anyone’s wall.
     I even include a quick recap of the critical stages, with captions to help you lock in important tips and techniques.
     You can paint along with me, and then use the same approach for other subjects that you paint on your own. In a way this is even better than a live workshop because you can work at your own pace. And you can pause or rewind the video whenever you wish.
     Click HERE for an instant download, and I wish you HAPPY PAINTING.
     Tom Brown
     tombrownstudio@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home