Wednesday, July 25, 2018

FIGURE SKETCH AT THE PARK by TOM BROWN

"MARCHING TO HIS OWN BEAT"
6x6 oil painting on paper

Available here.
I sketched this at a local park. Small quick studies like this are valuable reference when I want to put figures into my urban landscapes. And they only take moments to do. This is one of the many sketching and painting techniques I will be demonstrating at my upcoming one-day workshops. It will be a few weeks before I can begin them, but if you’re interested email for more details, or keep an eye on this site.
     
   Tom Brown
   tombrownstudio@gmail.com
#artist #oilpainting #figure #urbansketcher #commissions #painting #art #affordable #colorful #landscape #pleinair #impressionism #impressionist #contemporary #tombrown #pleinairpainter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home