Tuesday, October 16, 2018

LANDSCAPE by TOM BROWN

I like to work small, like this. It’s a 7x10 oil painting on card stock. I do paint in other sizes (everything from miniatures to murals). But I usually work in very large sizes only on commission these days. But something this size lets me work faster and simpler to capture the emotion or mood of the moment without overworking things. It keeps things fresher. And it's more fun, which is my main reason for painting; to enjoy myself. If you’d like to see more of my work, or see my eBooks and  videos, check out the links below.
   Thanks for looking.
   Tom Brown
   tombrownstudio@gmail.com

LINKS you may enjoy:
My online gallery
Video: Painting With Bold, Expressive Brushwork
eBook: Color Mixing Made Easy



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home