Friday, April 24, 2020

3 DAY AUCTION by TOM BROWN

“CLEARLY L.A.”
$20 AUCTION. Click HERE.
During this “lockdown” period I’m auctioning a few items from my personal collection, very inexpensively. These paintings were done just for my own personal pleasure with no intention of selling them. But right now you may enjoy finding some uplifting art at affordable prices. So I wanted to share this one here. Perhaps it will speak to you. I painted this as a study for a larger studio painting, but this one stands as a finished painting in its own right. This is an 8x4 inch oil painting on heavyweight Bristol paper, and is very frame-worthy. I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed painting it. Thanks for looking and I wish you a peaceful day. Stay well my friend.
     Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home