Tuesday, June 30, 2020

SKETCHBOOKING IN OILS, CLEAN & SIMPLE by TOM BROWN

Sketchbooking is a great way to record the world we live in. I like sketching with OILS because the colors remain true, wet or dry. And they’re so easy to work with. The system I use is compact, clean and simple; there’s never a mess. Even when bringing back fresh oil sketches. And they look great in frames whenever I get a “keeper.” Like this one I did yesterday on a quiet neighborhood street. It was an overcast day, but I saw the beauty in the setting and couldn’t pass up the opportunity to capture it in a painting. This is a 5x7 oil on Bristol, and I think this one will look stunning in the right frame. Hope you agree.

Get details of my sketchbooking system HERE
This painting is available HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home