Thursday, September 30, 2021

SMALL STUDY, FIGURATIVE by TOM BROWN

 













“BEACH WALK”
Bidding starts at $25 here
Small studies are like little gems. They add sparkle and life to any wall. I do them constantly. To test ideas, gather reference, or just to amuse myself.
     And I rarely share them. But just for fun I’ve decided to do that now.
     And I’m offering them practically free because of their size, and the fact that they’re done on paper. However they are very frame-worthy, and each of these has a small border around the painted area to allow for easy matting and framing. (The mat and frame are not included.)
     Studies on paper hold up well over time, too. Many on my own walls are decades old. And still look like new.
     So if this one speaks to you grab it while you can. I may not do this again.

PS – I’m happy to combine shipping if you buy more than one at the same time.
You can see the entire collection in my gallery here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home