Thursday, October 21, 2021

BULLDOZER STUDY by TOM BROWN

 









“THEY PAVED PARADISE AND PUT UP A PARKING LOT”
6x9 plein air oil study on paper

I recently posted another painting done the same day and at the same location as this one. This was a quick study of the machinery, to familiarize myself with the equipment. I’m sure I missed some details and got a few things different than a camera would. But this was SO MUCH FUN compared to simply snapping a quick photo. For me, that’s part of what plein air painting is all about; the fun of the experience. Like the other study of this site, it was done with no intention of selling it. But I was pleased with this little study too, and wanted to share it also. If you’re interested in owning it, simply contact me HERE. Either way, enjoy the view; this area will soon be forever gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home