Monday, January 20, 2020

FEATURE ARTICLE IN ART MAGAZINE by TOM BROWN

Iā€™m proud to have a painting of mine featured on the cover of the current Paint & Draw: OILS magazine. And a full length feature article about my brush techniques begins on page 36 of this issue.
   The title of the full-length article is ā€œ15 brush skills to try out today!ā€ These are things I teach in my live workshops and through my eBooks and video tutorial downloads.
   In the article I discuss and demonstrate how to connect with your viewers by using a variety of unique brushwork techniques.
   This can express greater emotion in your work and allow viewers to more fully connect with your paintings.
   Best of all, these are things you can begin use today in your own paintings.
   If you get the chance pick up a copy today at your local bookstore. I hope you like it, and thanks for stopping by.

     Tom Brown
     tombrownstudio@gmail.com

My eBook tutorials
My Video tutorials

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home